- I spent three days watching cable TV.
- This included The Mask and Post Grad - both movies I have seen before but would never rent or purchase or choose to watch again unless that was all that was on TV and I was all by myself. Ding ding ding!
- Mom and Dad were in SF with Spence, Ev, and crew.
- My only other brother and his crew stayed in Beantown.
- Heather worked.
- Cousins left after our fantastic 3 degree chillfest in Park City at midnight.
- I actually went into work on a DAY OFF. I had stuff to do - they shut down campus for two days and sent everyone home for the HUGE blizzard - we got 0.00 inches of snow from said blizzard - I came in to get some stuff done.
- Campus flooded.
- Did family history and temple work.
- Um, more cable TV.
Grateful for anonymous gifts.
On Wednesday, when campus was shut down and nobody was in my office but myself, there was not a gift on my desk.
Monday morning, at 7:30am when I arrived, there was.
No note. Any guesses? Origami rabbits have any hidden meaning? Who would have put it on my desk before 7:30am the day campus opened back up?
2 comments:
It was your secret donut lover. Hotttt.
P.S. I watched a lot of movies and episodes of Lie To Me on Netflix over the weekend. Heaven.
P.P.S. Why did campus flood? I miss you.
I don't know who "kimmers" is, but I also watched a bunch of LIE to Me episodes on Netflix this last weekend. It looks like all the cool people were...
Post a Comment