Remember my phone valentine from here?
Well, I met him today.
He's really cute.
Shoot.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Well shoot...
Posted by Lindsey at 10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remember my phone valentine from here?
Well, I met him today.
He's really cute.
Shoot.
Posted by Lindsey at 10:55 PM
7 comments:
No details? How did the stars align to bring you two love birds together?
So when's the date? He already asked you out back in February. And I think we really do need more details - did you talk to him at all?
What's wrong with being really cute? Cute guys are nice to have around.
REALLY???!!! HOW?!!! WHERE?!!!! I need answers woman!
and that's a problem?! i agree with evan...DETAILS NOW! Please ;)
This just made my day. I am so glad I read this before going to bed! Can't wait to hear more!!!
Haha - he came in for school stuff and I knew right away who he was. He lingered and said awkward things like "wow... those books are sure nice." and I don't think he remembers our convo before. That's all. Nothing dramatic or exciting - he's just cute! And Kimberly Christensen - YOU are the one who rolled your eyes when I mentioned it was Billy! Haha! I was so glad that it would be easy to blow this off since he asks out every secretary in the department. Now he happens to be cute too... Sigh!
Post a Comment