Monday, November 19, 2012

Take Two.

I have officially fired the cup holder in my car.









After my last post, it should come as a surprise that I would be stupid enough to make the same mistake twice.



This go-around, it was a frozen hot chocolate from Kneaders.






As I went through the drive-through, expecting to pick up a nice smoothie, I saw their new holiday drink menu.  FROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE?!  YES, PLEASE!

I put it right in the cup holder and literally did not get 30 feet before it went soaring.

"Do you want whipped cream on that?"  "Yes!"  Yes, I did.

DID.

It was a mess.  I literally yelled this time, in my car, by myself.  "NO!!!  NO NO NO NOOOOO!!  NOOOOO!"  

I pulled into a parking spot (since I hadn't even left the dang parking lot yet) and ran inside for napkins and a tray to put them in.

Is it strange that while cleaning up the diarrhea, I was thinking, "I can't wait to blog this," and snapped photos?

This story has a happy ending.  My car smelled like cocoa all night!  I went inside and told them what happened, asked for another one and said I could pay for it, but they just made me one out of kindness.  Love that Kneaders!

Cup holder - YOU ARE FIRED.  FOREVER.  FAIL.

5 comments:

Marianne said...

That is SO not funny. So I don't know why I am laughing....

Stupid cup holder!!

Martin Andersen said...

Hahahahahahahah again. Fire that cupholder. - how?

Evan Andersen said...

On the bright side, you don't need to buy any scents for the car! You always have cocoa enchilada, a personal favorite.

The McLane Blog Page: said...

awesome

kimmers said...

I am laughing! I can't believe it has happened to you twice! At least everyone loves the smell of cocoa. And good on them that they gave you another one free. That's why I love that place!