This will be me.
Hope you get it. It is a joke, but if you know it, you know it. Hopefully, sometime we will get to this point:
Joking again, but I hope you get it.
This will be me.
Hope you get it. It is a joke, but if you know it, you know it. Hopefully, sometime we will get to this point:
Joking again, but I hope you get it.
Posted by Lindsey at 10:51 AM
4 comments:
i just watched that movie, btw. and that is soooo you. you are going to cheat on your husband with him!! and then orem will be in flames.
And then we get to have that insane kiss where he flies across the room on unicorn wings and attacks her. I can't wait for that.
it is quite the scary kiss. but i watch it over and over and over again. because i am lonely.
When Orem's finished burning, send King Arthur my way. He's way cuter than Lancelot.
Post a Comment