Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memory Game

I saw this on my friend Candra's blog, and I thought it was a cute idea. I have my favorite memories of her, and even though my blog is so secret that only a handful of people know about it (muahaha), I would like to play the game too!! Also, I couldn't just list one for her, and her friends listed 10 things, so it's okay to share more than one memory. I'm going to get a kick out of this.


Also, the above pic showed up when I google imaged "memory" and it's totally weird, so it's going on here.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

8 comments:

stevie kay said...

So I totally remember the time we went to Target before EFY, just to check out through Mile's lane. Yep, those were the good old days.

The Probert Family said...

I remember when you came to visit my desk each Friday so you could pick up birthday cards for the Coaching Office. i also remember first meeting you: you were so comfortable to talk to and made me feel like an old friend. I remember admiring your outfits whenever I saw you.

Amazon Woman said...

1.
Amber Asked:
Is Oprah live?

Lindsey heard:
Is Oprah Alive?

2.
Amber:
There's a bomb in that box!
Lindsey:
That's racial discrimination!
Amber:
That's racial extermination!

3.
What Lindsey heard: I'm slutty!

What Amber said: I'm sweaty!

4.
What's an Fn'B (aka Features & Benefits)?

5.
Learning how to say FuddRuckers!

6.
"She looks like my mom...just kidding! My mom's pretty!"

7.
*Lindsey, in movie star style, sophisticatedly picking up her water goblet and swirling the water around, smelling it like wine, and saying, "This is a good year...it comes from....the Rocky Mountains."
*Amber chiming in with, "With...chilled squares."

8.
"Maybe the God's think we smell bad" Linds!

9. Opening my amazing Birthday mini fridge from Lindsey to find the one and only chocolate milk in the world that can melt your taste buds to the roof of your mouth! Thanks Linds!

Katie said...

Ahh, where to start?!?! Ok, ok, I remember when you came out to Chi-Town and you and KIera came up with the song: "749 are you outta your mind...a-a-a-ooooo!!" and then you two performed it--SO FUNNY and SO CUTE!

HJolley said...

i remember that time we gave that random girl a ride to school last semester and you drooled big time and i made an idiot out of myself, and when you dropped us off by the wilk, she ran away from me.

kimmers said...

Linds! I feel like I've known you forever, but at the same time I am having a hard time pinning down specific memories. So here are some random ones for the day:

*Entire senior year of high school Show & Chamber. ("In the beginning...God created the heavens and the Earth")

*More specifically the certain people (names omitted) that hated us for wearing our S&C sweatshirts. Get a life.

*My first day at Prosper when I fell on the sidewalk and you laughed out loud because you knew people probably saw me.

*The time we watched "The Office", "Girls Just Want to Have Fun", and "America's Smartest Model"

*"Hola...Las Coaching Office" (I still think you're going to say it all the time)

*Peggy Stewartson. I am so glad she finally got her wings!

*Learning lessons like the importance of choosing the right and not barfing on a jogger.

*The time we almost flirted with the guy that wasn't wearing a wedding ring, only to find out that he was married with 2 kids!

*The morning (it has probably happened more than once) that we took turns telling about the weekend and crying.

I love you Linds! Thanks for being the best!

kimmers said...

So a few more memories came to mind...

*The time Steve thought you were Lutheran (and really honestly, I think he believed it).

*The time your office belongings ended up in Jell-O.

*The season of the resumés...between the mangers, costumers, men receptionists, and high school choir accomplishments, we were destined to have a great office.

*The one guy you actually did interview that was really creepy.

*Firing Robin over e-mail. Well, I guess she technically quit. And then even better when her hisband lied to me about it.

*Six words: Scott Leatham is on the internet.

*"...we humbly say these things in the name..."

Jess said...

I remember you coming into the HR cubicle, cracking a joke, and me thinking "I'm gonna like this girl."