Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lindsey Spano

So, today, I had an "apostrophe" in the words of Michael Scott..... which is code for epiphany.
This is something Lance said to me today:

Lance: you know it mama

So, as you can probably guess, I immediately thought of what? Saved By the Bell, OF COURSE!
What did AC Slater always call Jessie? Mama.
What does Jessie's hair look like? Big and poofy, like.... a lion....
What is Jessie's height? Tall
So, what other conclusion am I to come to, other than I am Jessie Spano? We are one in the same, and I never knew it until today.

The second picture is of me and Slater while we were vacationing in Hawaii.





7 comments:

kimmers said...

Wow Linds! I didn't know you went to Hawaii! And why haven't I met this hunka burnin' love?

Anonymous said...

What! I want one!!!

Lindsey said...

want one what? Your own AC Slater?

HJolley said...

BOWLBOWLBOWL. this is honestly the funniest thing i have ever read. you kill me. murderer.

Anonymous said...

Just remember she turned out to be a "dancer" in striptease. . . ;) I still keep looking at the blog, keep writing!

Nicole

Jess said...

I always liked Slater more than Zach. Yum!

Aleta said...

LOLOLOLOL - i guess I need to read your blog more often because i just now saw this post, but that's hilarious....."I'm so excited! I'm so...scared!" hahaha.