I find it strange that people can tag others on their blog, but it doesn't actually do anything unless the person they tagged happens to read that post and see that they were tagged. It is totally bizarre to me, but hey, Kiera tagged me! YAY! So, here we go:
Four Places I go over and over - 1. facebook.com 2. Mama Chus 3. Prosper 4. Supersonic Car Wash
Four places I like to eat - 1. Mama Chus 2. Chef's Table 3. Mimi's Cafe 4. CPK
Four Places I would like to be right now - 1. In my bed, fast asleep 2. Boston 3. San Francisco 4. at my boyfriend's house. oh wait....
Four T.V. shows - 1. THE OFFICE season one 2. THE OFFICE season two 3. THE OFFICE season three 4. Big Love. No, wait.... THE OFFICE season four.
Three Joys - 1. Family brings me the greatest joy I could ever imagine. 2. Mexican food is a close second. 3. Going to the movies. So basically, the most joy I could have can all take place at Jordan Commons. I get nachos from the Mayan express, sit with my fam in the IMAX and watch the Dark Knight. Exquisite.
Three Fears - 1. SPIDERS 2. rubber bands and balloons (both hurt when they break, and yes a rubber band snapped me already today) 3. family members dying...
Three Goals - 1. Get married (that includes all my other goals like lose weight, be attractive, all that... haha....) 2. Raise a good, righteous family 3. Travel to Egypt and see the pyramids
Three Obsessions - 1. Thai food (right now, I'm hooked on Pad Thai) 2. The Office 3. my new MAC eye makeup.....
Three Surprising Facts About Me - 1. I am not anorexic. 2. I wore a patch over one of my eyes in Kindergarten to treat my Lazy Eye, which my family still teases me about to this day 3. I cannot roll my tongue or curl it, or whatever you crazy people call it.
OKAY! Now, I TAG Kim, Amber, Jenn, Beck, Jessica J, Candra, Laura, Dan and the Lady Folk, and anyone else who reads this blog!




1 comments:
I wanna see Dan and the Lady Folk participate. That would absolutely make my week.
Post a Comment