1. While we were driving in the shuttle back to our car, Tori tried to say goodbye to Carli since she won't see her until Christmas once she hit the airport. At the same time, we drove by a Gentleman's Club with a large sign that simply read, "NUDE"... she looked up and read the sign out loud, but it came out like this:
"Carli, see you in a couple weeks, man. Nuuuude."
Don't worry, there was another family in the shuttle with us, with little kids. It took us all a minute to realize what happened.
2. "We need to find Frank a wife for these cruises." - me... opening my big fat mouth before thinking, like I always do.... then I looked at Tori and Carli with eyes like, "What did I just say? I am an idiot."
3. Everything on the cruise that was awesome was saluted by Tori saying, "Ooster what? Dammmmmm!"
4. I apologize for the spelling errors in the last post. I am too lazy to fix them and I don't even know where to start.
5. These will only make sense to Tori, Spence, and Carli, but... Take an L, Drop a D, etc.
6. FBPP, FBQW, etc. My friend Adam yelled during volleyball last night, just to get a reaction out of me, "FBPP!"
7. To clarify, Matt was the one who drove my car. I never said which guy it was.
8. Matt hooked up with his girl, and we're all very excited for him!
9. Carli's porn-star photos that she uploaded onto facebook.
10. Carli getting caught taking pictures on her own camera of the Carnival pictures available for purchase, then the guy taking her camera and erasing them and almost arresting her.
11. I was restless at 2am one night and went for a walk along the ship. I went on the deck in my flip-flops, slid on water, and gracefully jacked up both my knees when I fell on them. They still hurt sometimes. I'm sure I looked drunk.
12. "This is us sober!" - we yelled that about every time we were being crazy.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
More Favorites from the Cruise
Posted by Lindsey at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Again, I miss Mexico. You are a riot. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment