Okay, so I have a few friends who resemble celebrities. Maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me, but I think there are uncanny resemblances here! So, I want your vote on who looks the most like their celebrity counterpart.
The poll is on the right. You have one week. GO!
Pair #1: My friend Ryan and Jerry Seinfeld. I seem to be the only one to see this... and Carli thinks he is the spitting image of Linguine from Ratatouille. Okay, I'll include a picture of that too, just for kicks.

Pair #2: Brittany and Charlize Theron. She has heard this from others... not just me.

Pair #3: Jamen and Michael Vartan. We had this poster already in that apartment, so we seized the moment and had him pose next to it. Oh, isn't it just a nice picture to look at? Sigh...
Pair #4: Amber and Idina Menzel. Idina played the original Elpheba in Wicked, and plays Nancy on Enchanted. I FORCED Amber to dress up as Elpheba for Halloween one year and I was Glinda.

Pair #5: Professor McGonagall and Ostrich. I'm sorry. Some people look like ostriches to me. Maggie Smith is one of them.

Okay, cast your votes in the poll and we'll see who wins! Maybe I'll get the winner a prize!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Look-alike Contest! Get your votes in!
Posted by Lindsey at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
cast my vote? who is the most similar? that jerry springfield kid. definitely. btw, this is the funniest post. ever.
They're all so good, I can't decide!
Mom
Lindsey. I am a huge fan of your blog. It's terribly interesting and interactive. I enjoy reading it and cannot wait to see what you come up with next. Bless you for enriching my life.
PS. No fair you only let us vote for one. Uncanny how many of your friends look like celebrities. What the heck?
I am in LOVE with that ostrich picture! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Haha thanks for making me a blog celeb ;)
soooo only 3 of the photos would load, but i think ryan wins with the ratatouie (i know that is not spelled correctly)...so really, carli wins? also, amber has the same lips as that girl..makes them look the same!
love the blog, love you, love the fam. miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Post a Comment