I used to be a fan of Glee. I loved it. The music, the drama, the comedy.
Hellooooooooooooo Hellywood.
They are so foul and disrespectful and sacrilegious now that I cannot watch anymore.
I had to turn off the past few episodes after the first 10 minutes or so. Thanks guys. Way to be complete satan-spawn. I am officially done with you.
Anyone agree? I know I can be a total prude, but I could die of delight watching episodes of Arrested Development, Seinfeld, or Modern Family, all of which contain questionable stuff sometimes. Glee just went too far.
P.S. anyone else bugged by the fact that Glee songs have more billboard hits than anyone in history, and their songs are all unoriginal?
Soapbox. I conclude this rant.
Oh, but... I'm still going to be Sue Sylvester for Halloween.... Yikes.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Glee Fail
Posted by Lindsey at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i gave it up for the same reasons. i just couldn't take the fact that a fun, original show that doesn't need to be filthy to be enjoyable decided that is was just easier to appeal to a baser audience. annoying and frustrating. and it's not making any points about anything. just smut. and that's not inspiring.
completely agree! glee used to be so fun..and it has flopped. can't wait to see pics of you as sue. :)
THANK YOU!!!! So, I'v never watched GLEE but I decided to give it a try a couple of weeks ago...um, I turned it on and I saw 2 cheerleaders going at it on a bed.... Um?!?!?! REALLY?!?!!? I decided to hulu some other episodes to see if they were as bad and I saw other episodes that were almost just as bad. It's just so gross!! I will NEVER watch that show again.
Post a Comment