Tuesday, June 18, 2013

One of THOSE days

This post is the exact opposite of my last post.

I am not one for complaining on my blog, unless it involves a funny story like the enchilada massacre.

Well, do you ever have one of those days where you think that the only thing you can/want to do is curl up in a ball and close your eyes and generally stop existing?

I'm not suicidal.

But today comes close.

1. I am dog-sitting in Orem and packed a suitcase yesterday.  I work at the temple RIGHT after work today, so I packed my black skirt for today's outfit.  Said skirt apparently has a huge run up the butt, and wouldn't be really noticeable with a black slip underneath.  I forgot that slip.

2. I opted for pants and will have to leave work early to change in time for my temple shift.

3. Girl stuff - sorry male readers.

4. I feel like there is a torpedo in my stomach.

5. I broke out in zits and a cold sore.

6. My allergy shots have worn off and my eyes burn and my nose runs.

7. I'm tired.

8.  Poli REFUSED to poop because the grass was wet.

9.  He will probably poop in the house before I can let him out again.

10. I have to leave work even earlier so I can make sure to let him out before we have an enchilada-massacre-all-over-the-carpet-like accident.

11. Since the sprinklers were on in the backyard, I took Poli on a leash into the front yard to see if he would go there.  He didn't.

12. However, I did come across a giant ant infestation covering the entire width of our front porch.

13. I poured the rest of my mom's Costco-sized bag of baking soda over the ants and now have to reimburse her when she comes to town.

14. I didn't have time to eat breakfast.

15. I got stuck in traffic.

16. I forgot my watch and earrings.

17. I'm at work.

18. It's only 8:42am.



5 comments:

Katie said...

Lindsey and the no good very bad day...I get it. Hope the rest of your week starts looking up :) Only 4 days to the weekend! Love you!

HJolley said...

Go back to bed! I would!

Eva Andersen said...

So sorry! I sympathize. Tomorrow WILL be better.

The McLane Blog Page: said...

loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee you

kimmers said...

Apparently I am behind on reading blogs and just saw this for the first time. First, sorry for the crappy day. I almost laughed out loud when I read that it was all before 9am. Now that I have to be at work at 8am I can sympathize! You are hilarious as always.