Sunday, August 4, 2013

Tribute to Holland

Holla-girl, I miss you.  Thank you for all the laughs.  I am sharing some of my favorite photos of you.  I will always treasure our time together.  My favorite face you made was when you would get so excited about something, you would open your mouth as wide as you could and basically shake with excitement (see the pic with the toy gun).  It is the funniest thing.  I am grateful for the Plan of Salvation and the knowledge that families are forever.  Your sweet parents will hold you in their arms again.  You are free from the bodily pain you experienced for the past 14-15 months.  You will continue to do great things.  Love you, love you, love you!






















5 comments:

HJolley said...

Love these pictures of beautiful Holland. I watched a video of her hammering some nails into a board or something, and she did that huge open mouth/shaking thing. Very cute and funny.

She once came to dinner at our apartment when we lived in Vegas, and she was non-stop energy and fun. I feel very blessed to have met her.

Aleta said...

Awwww....I think Holland's gonna miss our weekly lunches....and your candy dish :)

Remember when she said she saw Jesus because she had to one-up you? Well, maybe she actually did. And in an effort to one-up you again, she made it to heaven before you did :)

Lindsey said...

Oh I totally believe she actually did and it made it such a memorable moment! She definitely left a legacy to live up to so we can join her in Paradise some day. Love you.

Eva Andersen said...

Beautiful pictures that really show her extraordinary personality. Thanks, Linz

Tabitha Davidson said...

Beautiful tribute