Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Welcome home Isabel Ruby Lieberstein!

Okay, I guess I am too into the show. If you noticed that Angela (The Office) has been plumper on the past few episodes, your eyes were not playing tricks on you. She was hiding her baby bump. On Saturday, Angela Kinsey welcomed her first child into the world. Isabel weighed in at 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Jenna Fischer (Pam) was actually there when she went into labor. How sweet. They're real-life best friends. Some day, I will be in their circle. Some day.

The real question is: Will this cause any problems or postponements for this week's episode and next week's season finale?

No.

Some of you also may be asking, "Why is she so selfish and having a baby when she should be doing the show?" That is your opinion.


1 comments:

HJolley said...

i'm pregnant too! that's why i look bigger lately. just tell people that.