Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The big 3-0

So today marks the second of a string of 30th birthdays in our family this year. Marissa turned 30 in January, and Ryan will follow in 2.5 weeks. The above picture was during my trip to Cali to visit Jenn and Evan and the boys. Jenn posted that Ben is crawling now!! http://jennseeg.blogspot.com Unbelievable.

Happy Birthday, Jenn, and thanks for being an awesome mom and an incredible example to me. I always love hanging out with you and laughing. I will never forget losing control in Sacrament meetings with you during prayers or after songs (cough... Heather), or the time Scott flew off the raft in Flaming Gorge.... :) or this quote: "You know what gives you man-boobs, Scott? Smokin' pot!" You are the best and I look up to you more than you know (no pressure). Also, I love Sam's fist in this next photo overlooking Alcatraz.


2 comments:

Jenn said...

No pressure, huh?

As long as we are laughing at someone else's expense and you can still respect me for that, well....okay, good. At least you didn't mention anything too embarrassing in your blog!

Thanks, Linz.

HJolley said...

my bro turned 30 on may 30th! weird.