so i was reading back through all your old posts (yeah, thanks for telling me you have a blog!!!!) and I've decided that you're too thin and you need to eat a brownie. But I do love the hair. I love you. what more can i say?
Single. Graduated. Working. Boring, but hey... I love it. I grew up in Orem, UT. 5'10", Caucasian, I enjoy the snow and long walks, but not on the beach so much... Whatever.
6 comments:
Vee lufht eet!! (heather and heidi about linz's new haircut)
I'm going to have to 2nd that..LOVE IT!
Evan thinks you look like Heather B. Sam says, "I like it." I think you look hot (and I mean that in a non-creepy way). So, we all approve.
Holy cow you're HOT!!!!!!!! love it and love you!
so i was reading back through all your old posts (yeah, thanks for telling me you have a blog!!!!) and I've decided that you're too thin and you need to eat a brownie. But I do love the hair. I love you. what more can i say?
I love it.
Post a Comment