Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another Tag

I was tagged by my cousin, Katie, and I decided to play along! Here we go!

1. I had lazy eye as a child, and wore a horrible brown patch over my left eye to train the right one better. As I have heard, other children wore patches with dinosaurs on them or I can only assume butterflies or Lisa Frank characters, but no, mine were Band-Aid-brown. Thanks, Doc.

2. When I was five or six years old, I told everyone in the ward that my mom smoked, and I genuinely believed it, too. My aunt Bev sat me down one day and said, "Lindsey, I promise you, your mom does not smoke." I remember thinking, "Ha, little do you know..." I thought that when she was in the bathroom, locked door and everything, that she was smoking.

3. I have pretty picky food habits which I have realized over the past couple years. I say no to Teriyaki, sweet & sour anything except Sour Patch Kids, sweet and savory mixed together except chocolate covered almonds, etc., banana-flavored items except popsicles, bananas that are the slightest bit overripe, cherry-flavored items, pie crust, pie filling except cream pies with graham cracker crusts, sushi (which makes me literally vomit right onto my plate, remember Happy Sumo?), jicama, uncooked apples (give me stomach aches), boogers, dirt, cooked olives or olives on sandwiches, bugs, hot pineapple except for Tucanos, more than one piece of fudge, honey except in honey butter, molasses except in gingerbread, fish except shellfish, Moutain Dew, Dr. Pepper, and many other things I can't think of right now.

4. My dream is to be kissed outside in the snow, while it's snowing, and it has yet to happen.

5. I have a slight fear of snapping rubber bands and popping balloons. I hate the games where you try to pop balloons and I am a nerd and was snapped by rubber bands in jr. high band by mean boys. Mean, mean, mean. And the STUPID substitute teacher didn't do ANYTHING about it. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

6. I hate teaching piano lessons because then I don't get to play and the students are never as good as I want them to be, and I am a music snob.

7. I have never had a real boyfriend, and have therefore never been through a real breakup, which is a blessing in my opinion.

OK!! I now TAG
Amber
Kim
Heather
Brittany
Candra
Laura
and Jenn

Have fun!

3 comments:

kimmers said...

A few thoughts:

I say no to dirt, bugs, and boogers as well. Good call.

Real breakups suck, so don't feel bad about that one. Especially when they involve Lutheran men. Hahaha, jokes. But really, they suck.

I can attest to your fear of rubberbands. I see it every week when you hand out paychecks. LOL. Guaranteed smile at least once a week. :)

P.S. I will do this tag someday...when I am actually up to date on my blog. AIYO.

heidi said...

you don't like dirt, boogers and more than one piece of fudge? i think we are over, bob.

Shalon said...

Cute blog!!! I'm totally gonna blog stock you, just so ya know ;) Let's get in touch!