Friday, October 3, 2008

Weekly weigh-in

So, this is gross. Just a warning. I weighed myself this morning and was happy but not thrilled with the weight loss this week. Then... I went to the potty.... yada yada yada.... weighed myself again.... DOWN THREE POUNDS FROM LAST WEEK! That is a running total of 7 pounds. Just 13 more to go and cruise time!

5 comments:

kimmers said...

Yay! You better have them put that hot sexy dress on hold. You are amazing! :)

P.S. Your post wasn't as gross as my cousin's most recent one...she went to the bathroom the other morning, flushed, and it all drained into the bathtub. I would never use that thing again.

stevie kay said...

Way to go! You're so much better at being healthy than me. I never ever have the motivation to exercise or eat healthy. You inspire me!

Derek and Andrea said...

Oh yeah, well I lost 20 pounds in just a few hours last month...(and out pops Sofie) My scale is so frustrating, it gives me a different weight every time I stand on it. So i get on it, get off, get on it, get off, etc. and then take the average :) It depends on which foot I put first as well.

Katie said...

That's wonderful! ANd it's not gross...sometimes I can lose a lot of weight doing that first! :)
Also, I lost 13 lbs by doing South Beach...I've kept it off by cutting down on carbs, eating more protein & exercising. GOOOD LUCK and have fun with my sista!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

AWESOME!!! Congrats!