Last night was tough. Give me a break. I have been sick, okay? Last night was especially tough, though I will not go into details on the blog. (Trust me). So, it's no surprise that i fell asleep while writing in my journal, right? Have you ever done this? It is always funny to read the next morning. I did a double-take on it this morning when I saw the slanted writing. When I picked it up to read, I remembered that I had fallen asleep while writing. I was SOBBING uncontrollably from laughing at this journal entry. I scanned it in for you to enjoy, and for those of you who cannot read my handwriting, I have typed up what I think it says. This journal is more of a "How I saw the Hand of the Lord in my life today" journal, so it's normal for me to put what I'm grateful for. I did not work out yesterday, by the way. I must have dreamed that one. Click the picture to enlarge.
My interpretation:
3/4/09 - I am so grateful for a good day, all we were able to do & get done, workout, a bit. I am so grateFirst & telley kereep any cove. I am so coutter. Tlhanks.
Uhhh... I have no explanation. Honestly. I have no idea what I even meant. I like how the "F" on "First" has three horizontal lines.
I am convinced that this is some secret Da-Vinci-Code-esque language that has been locked in my subconscious for 10 years. Maybe I need a complete psychological evaluation by a professional to unlock the secrets of my mind and uncover this deep mystery.
That "Thanks" (spelled Tlhanks) at the end kills me. Thanks? Thanks.
Tlhanks for reading, everyone.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
& telley kereep!
Posted by Lindsey at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Ummm, pretty sure I shouldn't have read this in class because I can't even laugh out loud! You are amazing!!!
P.S. At least you didn't write 'huge me' ...
I'm pretty sure your secret language just revealed the deepest secrets of the universe and the exact date on the ending of the world. Now you must destroy this passage before it falls into the wrong hands.
This was pretty hilarious..and I am beyond impressed with your dedication in writing in your journal. (even though it is unintelligable!) You are AWESOME! :)
BOWL. that is stinkin' hilarious.
Thanks.
"I love you Jesus!"
Holy.......... crap.
oh linz. so great.
bahaha....oh how I love you!
okay I am at the front desk...just met you today. I have to say I am a fan. I can't remember the last time I have laughed that hard. There were tears.
YES i have done this exact thing, but not quite as funny.
Post a Comment