
Pull out your dream analysis books for this one.
I was at HJ's (Heather Jolley - the former HBeck) grandma's house with HJ and we were having a grand time. Her grandma asked me when I was going to leave because she wanted to go to bed. I took the hint and left. I was in Florida. It was a Saturday night. I wanted to get some groceries before the Sabbath, so I took off on my motorcycle to go to Wal-Mart. I wanted the good Wal-Mart, the one in the Ozarks. As I was driving through the swamp, I realized that the motorcycle was no good because it was spitting up mud all over me. I ditched it and decided to walk.
A devastating hurricane had just come through and the government was working on rebuilding the area. They wanted to protect the public, so they put up walls of trees along the road to Wal-Mart, hiding all the damage. Every once in a while, the trees cleared, and I saw areas that looked like they had been completely destroyed - with trees and houses and trailers just in pieces all over the place. The government had put up a cement barrier for us to walk on that led all the way to Wal-Mart.
Suddenly I was with hundreds of people, all single-file, walking along the cement barrier ledge thing and holding on to it so we wouldn't fall or get lost. The girl in front of me was a friend from my choir in high school, Heather Allred. She was talking to me and keeping me company as we held to the ledge and walked in the darkness. It suddenly got so dark that I could not see anything, and the only way to keep going forward was to hold onto the ledge. Some folks had flashlights, but mine went out. I could not borrow light from their flashlights. You could only use your own in this scenario. Heather Allred told me not to worry, to follow her voice and she would lead me along.
After a while, she said, "You know, you have a hoss." "A hoss? like... a horse?" "Yes, a horse. You can ride your horse!" She then lifted me onto the "hoss" and I felt around, realizing she put me on backward. I said, "this is his butt" and she laughed and said, "I know!"
I then woke up.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Lehi's Dream or 10 Virgins Parable?
Posted by Lindsey at 6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah... the last one I remember I was being chased on foot by a wild stallion that broke through somebody's back yard. It was scary.
This dream is definitely prophetic. Walmart is, indeed, the large and spacious building so the ledge must have actually been taking you to Target. And beware of certain men in your life who are a "hoss"'s rear end. Follow the ledge and you, too, will make it to the Celestial Target.
I think it means you'll have endless happiness and eternal wealth. I'm pretty much an expert on these things.
the part about grandma bonnie wasn't a dream. i am sure she has really said that to you sometime. she's said it to me.
and apparently i look like chelsea clinton
Post a Comment