So, Prosper has been doing motivational posters to help our sales teams hit their goals. The past couple weeks, they have kept this poster up. They usually switch them up - but this is the latest and longest lasting. Those who remember Mr. T will remember "I Pity the Fool" - his trademark.
I have noticed that I pity quite a few people within the past week. These are all my own pictures - whether snapshots of my computer or a photo I snapped in the Smiths parking lot - I pity these fools.
Smiths parking lot cart return today.Student's success story on our website.
e-Mail from my dentist office.
The "ditto" comment was first found by Kim a while back, but I saw it again this week and had to add it.
What are some examples you have found lately? I don't want those email forwards that you cannot pin a source to. I want good, solid, sad tales of why people should be pitied.
Friday, April 30, 2010
I Pity the Fool
Posted by Lindsey at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So far I know ditto. I'll get back to you as soon as I can find where I put my groceries.
P.S. Thanks for this reminder of the ditto. Seriously my fave.
i thought i left a comment on this. guess i'm the fool.
You are so wonderful and I love your blog!
I have given you a little award on my blog here:
http://jaggedideal.blogspot.com/
love, Sophie
Post a Comment