Prosper gives out an award once a month to an employee who makes a difference in the workplace, has a remarkable attitude & work ethic, and who has impacted their team and the company. It's based off of Fred the mailman from Mark Sanborn's The Fred Factor - which is a great book to check out.
I am not one to toot my own horn on my blog, but:
- I have no children to brag about
- I don't have artistic or creative talent to even mentally picture, let alone sell something I made on a website like etsy
- My husband doesn't leave me cute notes
- I don't even HAVE a husband
- I do not take awesome pictures to showcase here
- Everything I want to share is confidential with my ward calling
- Everyone else's blogs cover my friends/family's bdays
- Blanch is still driving me crazy
- I have no fun dates to talk about
- I DO, however, have a good job that I am super thankful for!
5 comments:
Not only are you Employee of the Month, but you are Friend of the Month in my book. I know that means a lot. Your gift? Another year's friendship with yours truly.
Hahhahahahahha. You deserve everything; you are the best.
linz, you really are the best. the best of the best.
Nice picture - I love the mailman hat :) Yay for recognition and bonus money! You rock!
Yay! Go Linz! :) I've actually been looking at some openings at Prosper... is it a good place to work?
Best manger I have ever had. :)
Post a Comment