At Prosper, hilarious messages would hit our voicemail frequently. We were the receptionists, so any call went through us if others were not rung directly or the caller was waiting for over a few minutes for another line. This one was at the end of a Success Story left by a student. I cut out the rest of the message and just kept the best part at the end.
I didn't expect it to happen at BYU, where my line is completely private and only accessible if you dial my direct extension. I will not tell you who this is, though I can see the number it is from and know EXACTLY who left this voicemail. The question is - did she call me on purpose and then didn't realize it was recording a message? Did she bum-dial me on accident in the first place? I don't know, but I had a good laugh. Blackmail.
Friday, January 14, 2011
Matt. Matt's so hot.
Posted by Lindsey at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh she's saying Matt? I thought she said "Not so hot guys". Freaking funny.
And I just DIED that you put this on your blog. How did you get it into that format???? I had to listen to it a couple times and share it with a few people here at Prosper.
And but 'this' I meant the mysterious sound. :)
I just used Windows Movie Maker. You can bring in audio and video or pics from your computer (I just got a google image) and put them together into a movie. I did that with the Dimitri voicemail too. Haha!
Post a Comment