Friday, January 21, 2011

Why I love* my job


Gregg's first words to me this morning, after being gone for two weeks, were these:

"So this is how you take care of my poinsettia, huh? Letting it die?"

Eye.... twitch.... returning....


*"love" can denote any range of possible emotions I feel right now. My job description has never included watering Christmas plants that are two months old. All rights reserved.

3 comments:

Aleta said...

I can't believe you'd let the love fern die ;)

Marianne said...

AH HA!! So it was YOU!! I wondered who let that thing go without water. I'm glad to know the identity of the SLACKER who did that!! (It looked fine when I left Thursday afternoon...) ;-)

The McLane Blog Page: said...

hey--Gregg with two "gg"s...First of all, Poinsettia's are supposed to die after Christmas, it's just weird to keep those around all year long. Second, I still dislike that your name has two gg's in it.