Friday, February 6, 2009

Hubba, Hubba, Hubby tag

I was tagged from Kim's post for Husband Tag.

Neither of us has a husband, so Kim changed the questions around a bit so that we could do a fairytale post about what we wish would happen instead of what has happened. Although I already know I am the future Mrs. John Krasinski, I thought this would be fun.

1. Where will you meet? He will come to my door as a response to hearing about my facebook confession to daydreaming about it. I will drop what I'm doing and he will kiss me.

2. How long will you date before you get married? Oh THAT'S why I'm not married! You have to DATE first!!! Uhhh probably three weeks. That's how my parents did it. Worked great for them.

3. Where will he propose? At a gas station halfway between here and the studio where they film the Office. It will be raining and I will give him a hard time for making me drive a little farther than he had to. Then he'll get down on one knee.

4. Where will you get married? Mt. Timpanogos Temple.

5. How long will you be married? For eternity duh. (Kim's answer was good enough to keep)

6. What will be your favorite feature of his? Just one? Oh man! Uhh his smile!!!

7. What will his best quality be? His sense of humor. I do realize I have an edwardcullenesque obsession with him. It's all in good fun... unlike the Twilight readers... they are for real... and it scares me.

8. Will he have a nickname for you? I'm not allowed to share it.

9. What will his favorite food be? Big tuna sandwiches. or ham and cheese.

10. Favorite sport? Dunderball

11. Where will you have your first kiss? in my office after a party.

12. Who will say I love you first? He will, in the parking lot, right before kissing me in my office after the party.

13. What will you like to do together? watching movies, going out to eat, raising our 10 beautiful children

14. Will you have any kids? Oh wow! What a coinkadink! I'm already painting the nursery!

15. What will his favorite music be? anything we sing together.

16. What will you admire most about him? The way he can make me smile even on a rough day, how he can make me cry more than anyone on the earth (not hurtful tears), making me laugh, and his sweet heart. I love this man.



2 comments:

Derek and Andrea said...

It's strange, I read all the twilight books and I am neither obsessed nor in love with Edward Cullen... In fact he's nothing like the man I'm madly in love with and married to!

Merilee said...

Yes ma'am. I also love that man. What if he isn't what he seems? Not possible. Also, I love how you two met and everything. So romantical!