
Picture her with blonde hair, and that is ME! Yesterday, Dan Dan Superman came to my ward and offered to escort me to Relief Society. Uhh, what? You are wonderful. I felt like I was wrapped in his cape and we were flying through the church. He asked if I will be at volleyball on Tuesday and said he might come for it. Sigh.
You might think I'm getting my hopes up, but I assure you, I am NOT. I saw the greatest movie of all time on Saturday and believe you me, I know that Superman is just not that into me. I am totally okay with this. Just because he's not into me doesn't mean I can't look at him, right? Also, I am fully aware that I will never ever ever have a chance with this man and I am completely okay with that as well.
FYI, this was his last girlfriend:
Okay, that is Megan Fox from Transformers, but I swear they are identical. I'm okay with this. I have accepted it. I cannot wait for volleyball night.
Monday, February 9, 2009
For a moment, I was Lois Lane.
Posted by Lindsey at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so the movie was good??? have fun tonight. you rock my world :)
Hmmmm. Dan Dan Superman sounds magically hot. Which I'm totally ok with. Most real guys aren't as cool as they look, or as cool as your imagination would make them.
Therefore I feed your dreams with fervor and say, "Go to Lois, go to."
Post a Comment