Monday, April 27, 2009

April What?

This is what Brooke and I came out to the other night. We had to scrape our cars and I drove in front of her all the way to her house.

So, this is for all of you who made fun of me for having snow tires on my car in April. I was able to pave the way for Brooke, and you were all following the cool people like me in the snow. In April.

Also, just a reminder, we almost always get snow in May.

Is this a cruel joke? No, I like the snow. I'm sure Jenn and Evan are laughing right now in their San Franciscan paradise.


Morning drive to work the next day. I was cruising in my snow tires. Muahahahahaha



This is loud and I apologize. Turn down your speakers.

*Caution: This video is shaky. I was driving with a camera out my window. Give me a break.

**This is the best I could come up with for a blogpost because work has been kicking my trash lately. Someday I'll blog about the twitch in my eye, the hand tremor, the headaches, and asking my boss if he is deliberately trying to get me to quit. Someday.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You are right, I am laughing. But I'm laughing with you, not at you, you see!

(By the way, I once developed an eye twitch at a particularly stressful job. It went away the day I quit!)

kimmers said...

Seriously. Not a fan of unpiling my snow fort/car in the morning in APRIL, right after we got 70 degree weather. Or wading through 5 inches of slush in sandals.