Here is my pre-post disclaimer. I know it is wrong to laugh at crazy people. I know she cannot help it. I also know that this is one of the best letters EVER... and hey, she doesn't know she's nuts, right? So, I can laugh, right? For all she knows, she could be... the queen of Sweden or something, totally living it up! I apologize to all those of you who might get offended, though.
OKAY! Remember our friend, the wannabe Mrs. Donald Trump, Kerry?
She's back.
Better than ever.
Click to enlarge, but here is what we suppose it says:
April 20, 2009
Dear Donald Trump,
I am the Queen of the Civilization, the Queen of the Globe & the Queen of the World. We made love in 1981 in Mariners Village, I think, I am not exactly positive. I am Queen Caroline Anne the Queen of Sweden. My address is 19664 Stacey Beaverton, Oregon 97006. Please show up & bring money
Very truly yours,
Queen Caroline Anne
The Queen of the
Civilization
19664 Stacey
Beaverton, Or 97006
(503) 746-4829
PS Please put money in the mail. I am trying to get a credit card with an $800,000 limit. A credit card with a $500 - $5000 limit is better than nothing. I need checks also. You gave me a house in Malibu and I need the address to take a taxi there after I fly to L.A. I need a key also. I am a 55 year old female. I am beautiful. I have long, light brown, blonde hair I am intelligent also
Oh Kerry, you never cease to amaze. I like the "better than nothing" line that she used in both letters. What a dream come true.
Dear Donald Trump,
I am the Queen of the Civilization, the Queen of the Globe & the Queen of the World. We made love in 1981 in Mariners Village, I think, I am not exactly positive. I am Queen Caroline Anne the Queen of Sweden. My address is 19664 Stacey Beaverton, Oregon 97006. Please show up & bring money
Very truly yours,
Queen Caroline Anne
The Queen of the
Civilization
19664 Stacey
Beaverton, Or 97006
(503) 746-4829
PS Please put money in the mail. I am trying to get a credit card with an $800,000 limit. A credit card with a $500 - $5000 limit is better than nothing. I need checks also. You gave me a house in Malibu and I need the address to take a taxi there after I fly to L.A. I need a key also. I am a 55 year old female. I am beautiful. I have long, light brown, blonde hair I am intelligent also
Oh Kerry, you never cease to amaze. I like the "better than nothing" line that she used in both letters. What a dream come true.
3 comments:
WE MADE LOVE 1981!!!!!!! Wahahahah
I can't wait to see the video of me crying my face off. I truly feel bad for her, and wonder who in the world lets her post those! Or how she got the address to OUR building! You never know, she may have had a love affair with Donny back in the day ....
Where exactly does she send those letters? Also, what an interesting imagination she has...should you maybe be forwarding these letters on to Mr. Trump?
He could be wondering why he hasn't heard from the Queen in such a long time. I mean, she is beautiful and intelligent. Can't have those virtues going to waste.
Post a Comment