Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hey Baby, What's Your Sign?


HBeck and I tried to come up with fantastically awful* pickup lines today. Try using these on your next attempt at picking up a date from a complete stranger. Let me know the results.

  1. Hey, is your daddy a magician? Because he'll have to make my broken heart disappear if you don't agree to go out with me.
  2. is your daddy a baker? cause i'm hungry and i like bread so we should go out
  3. is your dad a plastic surgeon? because you look a lot better than you did in high school and now i will go out with you
  4. Boy, are you allergic to colors? Because white is the absence of color, and if you get with me, we can get married, and I will wear a white wedding dress to help alleviate your allergies.
  5. Hey, are you published? Because I can read you like an open book and I know you are into me like i'm into you.
  6. is your daddy on welfare? because i like free stuff. so you should buy me dinner.
  7. Oh Say, can you see? Because I've got my sights set on you.
  8. Do you play soccer? Because you're the goalie of my attention. (That one is deep)
  9. Do you have money? Wanna go out?
  10. Did you just fart? because I've never been so blown away. (resorting to being 13 again)
  11. are you a model? cause you're hot
  12. do you like ice cream? cause i do and you should buy me some and then we will kiss
  13. Do you like oranges? Because your face looks like it has been Sunkist and i want to kiss it too
  14. do you work in a hospital? because i'm about to pull the plug on my life if you don't go out with me this friday
  15. Do you sell organ insurance? because i'm pretty sure you're stealing my heart.
  16. Do you work for Southwest? Because I have tons of emotional baggage and I really wouldn't want to pay an additional fee to go out with you.
*Disclaimer: HBeck and I think of each other as quite the funnies. We understand if you do not feel the same way. That is your opinion.

4 comments:

The McLane Blog Page: said...

you two rock!

Julie said...

Ok, so, You don't know me... but I love your blog! Uh... ignore the creeptacularity for a moment, I swear I'm not strange... well.. anyway. What I REALLY wanted to say was that I couldn't stop laughing as I read your blog. I don't even remember how I came across it or why... but you're hilarious. Please don't be freaked out.

Julie said...

Well, I guess it must be fate that I found your blog then. :) I think I was just blog hopping- reading random blogs linked to my friends' blogs and so on and so forth... anywho, rest assured that I'm not a weirdo... in the general sense of the word at least. I'm just ultra-paranoid because I've never randomly commented on a random person's blog... :S K, I'm done justifying.

Merilee said...

You are hilarious and so are your pick up lines. I will write them down and keep them with me always so I can put them to use.