A very Happy Anniversary to Aleta and Bryan. I cannot believe you have been married for three years. Here is a little photo montage of the journey from C7 to Bliss.
This was when I first met Aleta. Kami was in hair school and had this creepy head to practice on. Sooooo.... of course, we put it on a broomstick, Aleta jumped on the girl she had just met, and we put the head in the second-story window of some boys.
Awww, Aleta trying on her wedding dress. Wait, this can't be right... February of 2004? Didn't she get married in 2005? Yes, she certainly did. THIS picture was taken when Aleta and I just felt like trying on wedding gowns one day. The store ladies didn't like that too much. We pretended like we were getting married, but they knew better.
This was at my birthday party in 2006.
We're #1!
Happy New Year!
I love you guys. Hope you have a good time.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
3 YEARS and COUNTING!
Posted by Lindsey at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i think it's important to give credit where credit is due. brian served with my brother david. if that hadn't happened, i don't know if he and aleta ever would have hooked up! just a thought!
Awwww - thanks for the picture montage! I really can't believe you still have some of those pictures!
Post a Comment