I am in love. Head over heels, crazy in love. In the words of Beyonce, "Got me lookin' so crazy your love". Poetry. The only problem with the love of my life is the fact that he doesn't know I exist quite yet. Oh, believe you me, he will. I told my parents last night, after the best episode of the year (yes, out of two), that when Jim (John Krasinski) and I meet, we will go on one date, he will join the church, and we will get married. I don't want to put a spoiler on here for people like Heather Beck, who haven't watched this season or last night's episode. I'll just say I screamed for about 10 seconds... loud, obnoxious screaming. Good thing I was with my fam and they will love me forever no matter what. Just look at him. Am I wrong? Is he not phenomenal?
Friday, April 18, 2008
I love this guy.
Posted by Lindsey at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i totally thought of you last night during the office and knew you'd be freaking out! too cute. love that little couple. although, i wish it were you!
what happened? somebody please tell me!
Post a Comment