Monday, April 21, 2008

The big 3-1

Tax day happens once a year. Miraculously, every year since I can remember, it has fallen on the same day as my big brother's birthday.... April 15. My mom always says that when we were kids, I said that Evan was my hero. Evan said, "There isn't anything I wouldn't do for my sister." Aww.... This is a shout out to Evan Walter Andersen, the oldest of the Andersen clan. Happy Birthday, buddy, and here are 15 reasons I love you (for April 15).

  1. You make me laugh
  2. I can quote Celebrity Jeopardy with you
  3. You have two of the best kids in the world
  4. You protected me (most of the time) from Spencer
  5. You married a rock star
  6. You are always asking me how my dates went, etc
  7. You are a handsome devil
  8. You are ambitious
  9. You are goal-oriented
  10. You are athletic
  11. You freaking ran the St. George Marathon and the SLC 1/2.
  12. You have asthma and allergies but don't let them stop you or get you down
  13. You are so easy to talk to and get along with
  14. You are computer savvy - maybe too savvy
  15. You are my brother and that's enough! Aww... cheesy....






3 comments:

HJolley said...

i have met evan and was able to talk to him some this weekend. What a champ. Happy Birthday, Evan!

Jess said...

Who is the other girl in this picture? Is her name Treena?

Lindsey said...

nah that's my sister Heather